Saturday, April 24, 2010

A satisfied Day..

It's a meaningful day..
IMU Info Day..

Here comes the day..
The day I waited for so long..

I was excited, nervous..
for today
to help the public first time
to take blood pressure

It started so early.. 8am in morning
I was like.. keep snozing the alarm.. Haha
^^

I arrived early though..
Get a seat with other 2 batchmates.
None of groupies going..
So, I'm alone..
but still wanna go..

Previously, at the selection of the 9 students
I was like so badly want to help
and thankfully I passed the test
and be the lucky one selected^^

There were lots of people..
elderly, youngster, workers, students, retiree..

My very first candidates.. i assumed..
was a female..
she look so impatient with me =.=
Makes me nervous

The environment was so noisy with sounds..
I can't hear the beat clearly..
so, I assumed..
I know it's not good.. but I'm new!!

However,
practice make perfect..!!
Haha..
I finally know how to handle it well..
I able to listen clearly..
although children are running and shouting..
(First time I feel that I need them to stay clam.. )

I feel satisfied..
i am satisfied..
happy..

When you told them that they're doing good,
or explain to them,
asking them not to worry..

the way they thanks..
You feel satisfied..
The way they smile..
I can't believe I smile almost till the end
^^

I'm glad that I can actually help
giving them a relieve..
some are rude, as we're only Sem 1 students
some are nice.. friendly..
I don't mind.. what matter most is..
I'm happy and enjoy what I did

The t-shirt for the Info Day:
And my two lovely smiley..
(I love the watch so so so much!!) Haha^^


No comments: