Who else other than you?
You're Candy's only smiley..
Always are...
Recently..
I had been addicted to smiley icons..
Got myself a smiley badge,
a smiley watch..
so that you're all around me.
Probably with all these smiley..
I can smile.. and be glad that you're there..
But, the problem is..
every human wants more..
hardly satisfied..
Forgive me to ask too much..
I don't want this as well..
I'm trying.. really hard.
Just.. I still can't let go.
My friends said..
I can laugh at anything..
But that's all just a smile for you..
How about for myself?
I miss you too much..
that it erase away the smiley...
Do you know how hard I tried
to keep my promise to you?
Do you know how hard I tried
to smile and pretend not knowing?
Do you know how hard I tried
to ignore the hurt sadness?
I'm trying here.. really trying..
to accept the truth that
everything changed now..
Just sometimes..
there's nothing left to do..
other than giving up
and cure your own wound yourself..
I miss you.. lots.
When will this end?
Probably I don't want this to end
yet it's slowly killing the heart

No comments:
Post a Comment