Saturday, April 3, 2010

Trying...


I have been trying...
Trying and trying..
Giving all my best

To pull in the gap
To create a conversation
To keep the faith going
To maintain the trust

To remind myself
that it's all alright...

Recently..
I had really bad dreams..
3 days continuously..
I don't know why
But in all dreams..
It's all afraid of time..
afraid for something so important in my life

I used to tell you
that I can't sleep
Remember?
Can't sleep tonight too...

Every this moments...
I miss you so so much...

At the same time,
I'm trying..
trying..
Not to think..
Not to miss.. YOU
Just you..
Although I can't.. just can't

I just feel like shouting out..
telling you..
how much "I miss you"
cause I miss you so so much...

But
I'm tired of waiting
But
I'm afraid of disappointed
But
I'm still hoping

waiting for you here
through this endless network

I can't stand any longer


After this post,
I'm changing back to the old Candy
changing this blog to private.. Again
So that..
I can build a wall...
to protect myself
from waiting for you
and disappointed every time...

Gonna miss you a lot..
each time I look out for the sky
each time I feel the warm from sun
each time I feel safe for the stars at night

Forgive me...

No comments: