Thursday, April 1, 2010

Dirt on April's Fool


Lots and lots of "joke" around.... hehe...
Guess this is the Uni's life.. isn't it?
I don't mind to be fool in April.. because that's the time...
when smiley are all around.. smile on everyone's face..
The best day for a smile...

After a short day, as usual... take away rice and walk back...
Fried an egg myself.. but ended doesn't look like egg.. haha..
Firstly it's because of the area are just too big for a small small egg... haha
and of course.. probably it's new equipments for me.. Should get used to it as soon as possible.. Thinking of cooking for myself.. hehe.. sound nice and fun

Then.. while watching the movies.. I really can't stand the dirt and dust of this house. especially the kitchen... tak tahan!!

Ended I clean up the refrigerator and kitchen..
While cleaning up, I was thinking.. all my housemates are elder than me.. two are even workers.. who will soon get married and be future mothers...
BUT...
Look at the way the kitchen is!! I can't imagine how pity their future husband and children...
SO DIRTY!!!
The kitchen basically composed of DIRT+ OIL+ DUST= KITCHEN
try to imagine the dust is coated with oil and is so thick that it doesn't go off easily.. So dark that it even caused your hands from white to black...
Then.. I wonder how to cook in these situation with dust hanging around.
You won't know whether the dust did drop inside or not..
Ehw.... Seems like eating from restaurant is a better choice.
Although I have cleaned that, I'm not gonna cook there... ^^

then I take a look into the refrigerator...
My god.. Looks like ages of food stuff inside...
I try to clean up.. Look at the expired date..
Guess what? all the expired date are either 2010..(Around April.. that's crazy)
and unbelievable 2007, 2009!!!
Can you imagine the food that has expired for YEARS to stay inside the refrigerator- the place you store fresh food to EAT!
Not only that.. It's driving me crazy to look at ROTTEN fruits inside the fridge..
I was like.. Ehw... It could cause poison without knowing.. crazy...

If not because I have seen my housemates before...I would thought that these house have been empty for ages lo.. they should be cleaner..
I'm as the younger one.. teaching and cleaning for them... =.=

No comments: