Thursday, April 22, 2010

Avoid~ing OR Protect~ing??

HEART...
How much do you really know about your heart??

They said..
Listen to your heart when you feel lost..
Feel your heart when you're sad..
Give your heart when you're in love..

Even till the day..
your brain stop working..
give up..
Your HEART..
never stop beating..
never going to give up.

But, once the HEART stop..
life ended..
everything's end...

What causes the "LOVE" to be complicated??
Along with HEART??

It's all because Mr. Brainny..
He offer a choice in other way
A choice that
makes you and me
different.

Follow your heart?
It's a too tough decision..
isn't it?

Well, I'm gonna help up at IMU
this saturday..
To the public for the very first time.
Going to help in measuring blood pressure..

Nervous and excited..^^
and I'm using my stethoscope!! haha..
First time..

Recently,

I'm trying not to think of you..
cause you mess up my emotions..
Up and down all these time
I need some rest
a rest to HEART

Let the sadness occupies..
Let the wound to heal..
Everything's gonna be fine
as long TIME is there

But, Am i avoiding or protecting myself?

I don't know....

No comments: