Sunday, April 11, 2010

Missing you again


I tried..
Still trying..

Giving all my effort..
Using all my strength..

But I just can't.

Sometimes..
I just wonder, what makes it so tough?
I wonder, what makes it stick inside my head?
I wonder, what causes all these?
I wonder, why can't I just stop everything?

but I never know the answer..
never will

Everytime..
when I look out the window,
I miss you more than usual.
Everytime..
when rain drops to the earth,
I wish you're by my side.
Everytime..
when I walked alone,
I hope the end has you waiting for me.

How are you recently?
I wonder...
How do you feel?
I wonder...
Do you miss me?
Like I do?

I miss the old times..
when I able to reach for you
any moment
any time
just by pressing a button

I miss the old days..
when I smile looking at the precious one
whenever I woke up
and
before I sleep

I miss the old memories..
when you called me in short
given by you
as well as yours

Now...
what left is just
emptyness..
and loneliness..

I tried to smile
as I promised.
But it is different without you.

Have I ever tell you how happy I am with you beside?
I guess I didn't
because you never know

No comments: