Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Gold within a rock

Sienz de lo..
Uish!!!

Got a parking ticket for illegal parking..
hehe..
Just for an hour and half oni mah..
Like that also kena..

Somemore.. somemore..
I do nicely the survey lo..
Kinda ensure at night don't have de lo..

Got one at 6.54pm..
Pandai la tu..
I joined the training lo..
Run and hiking stuff which started at 5.30pm.
It ended like 7.15pm..
See la.. see la.. Just that few minutes..
so sienz le lo..

so fan la..
Hate the police.. Uish..
Got 50% discount lagi if pay within 14 days..

Now lea..
Wanna pay myself or not?
Or 
Should I tell mum or bro?

Should I or shouldn't I?
I DISLIKE TODAY..
raining somemore lo..
Note: The ticket water-proof de lo..
so sienz..
>.<

Then I phone and tell my bro lo..
Since this car used to be his beloved,
I was kinda scared actually so I asked his mood..
asked where he is..
asked him not to get angry..

Mana tau..
his reaction at first is.. 
'You accidentally bang something ah?'
Haha.. I nearly laughed out..
Then I told him that I got a ticket lo..
He just said 'Ice cream la u.. told you not to park outside'
How I know oh.. It's already 5.30pm
They cari pasal de la..

Then he said help me out.. and mms the ticket to him..
haha.. I thought he's gonna lecture me..
lol.. he didn't..

Next thing, Mum called.
haha.. I thought my bro told her lo..
rupa-rupanya, he didn't..
haha..
so, I said la.. Since my mum asked bout this fri stuff..
I said I thought she'll be angry..
she said 'how could I get angry for this?'
"Consider normal la.. "

Phew.. I'm so relax now..
she said "next time you know le lo.."
^^
Hate the police, love my mum and big bro..
Love ya.. :)
P/S: I dunno that my mum and my bro, they both so cool!!!
This is what I mean:
In every every problem I caused,
they forgive and help me out..
The case bout the lost wallet and this...
I found a diamond within a rock.
Note: Still.. I didn't tell my dad.. LOL.. not dare la.. haha


Edited version:
After my mum called,
my dad phoned me as well..
He actually dunno about the ticket lo.. 
He just called to asked when I'll go back. 
My luck is really really indescribable.. haha
Here it goes:
(My heart almost beat out from my chest!!)
"今天车还有油吗?”
“恩,还有一半。”
“你没有驾车啊?晚上出去就驾,懂吗?”
“恩,知道。。爸,我今天晚上5.30驾去学校。。
然后,6.54就拿到saman了”
“你没有放parking ticket啊?”
“我park学校外面。。。”
“啊。。没事的。带回来,爸爸会搞定的。小事来的。。k 啦。。”


Still in shocked mode.. haha..
My dad super cool la.. ^^
I don't even need to say how much.. hahaha

2 comments:

RosanneThe said...

super duper cool la~haha

teycandy said...

Hahaha.. thanks rosanne^^