Monday, September 13, 2010

Forgiveness

Forgive me..
for not persistent enough.

Forgive me..
for not brave enough.

Forgive me..
for not being truthfully enough.

Forgive me..
for not having a strong heart.

Forgive me..
for not being able undo the scar.

Forgive me..
for everything I had done.

I am tired...
Tired of being the one to keep trying.
Tired of being the one to keep apologizing.

I admit..
I had mistaken.
I apologize.
You?

Hurting you..
Is never an option I ever chose.
Missing you..
Is never a future I ever wanted.

Now..
I am tired..
Tired...
I tried.. tried.. and tried.
I am exhausted..

Let's put a dot, then.
Make it to end.

You...
You have no idea..
how many tears dropped for this conflict.
You have no idea..
how many sleepless night I had for this conflict.
You have no idea..
how much I wish for forgiveness.

I've never felt so hopeless before.
I always believe forgiveness...
just as much as I forgive.

There's no turning back...
days.. days and months passed.
Still... it remain the same.

There's no forgiveness..
Why?
Why does this mistake unforgivable?
Why?

Now...
I am putting down everything..
Forgiving myself...
and letting you go...
From now on, you and I..
We? There won't be "We"
It's your choice.
Or..
This is fate.

Although...
I do appreciate our friendship.
our ended friendship.

No comments: