Friday, September 24, 2010

Surprise Birthday~~

If time replay again,
I seriously never think of this!!

Haha..

Yesterday was Candy's Birthday..
Hehe.. My birthday
I have 5 very good good uni friends.
Namely: I.Ching, SK, WH, CY and LS
Main culprit of 'behind the scene': I.Ching, SK & XH

Let me walk you through my day^^

9am- arrive to uni.. earlier than class. =.="
need to print notes for lecturer.

10.30am~12.45pm- Lecture.. kinda sleepy..
5 of them started to write notes and pass around.
haha.. even wrote me a birthday notes..
and 
“不要感动流泪哦!"
I replied: 感动到哭了。。。
Note: At this time, rupa-rupanya.. SK and I.Ching were every nervous. haha

After lunch and their PBL, they
Decided to go Sunway for movies though..
I. Ching said she can't join us for movie..
It's pretty normal cause she sometimes got date.. haha..
So, I believed.. I believed lo..

To make the story short...
SK's beloved..
we have an ice cream scoop at Baskin Robbins.
Note: I seriously think it was ok to celebrate without cake.
Even just outing like this is satisfying.. ^^
They have chocolate chips mint.. and I have..forgotten the name.. hahaha
Then,
Watched Piranha.
P/S: It's neither scary nor disguisting.. Find it quite funny.. haha..

Lastly, to dinner.
(SK and WH very bad de lo.. I trusted them!)
Here'e epic.. haha..
They like so so good in acting, pro edi..
SK: 去Asian Avenue先才打算啦。。
then.. we suddenly like lost of choice....
WH then decide for us..
to Gasoline.. lol..
(They actually plan to celebrate at there lo...)
no wonder.. still act lagi.. uish!

Half way to dinner,
SK: 我朋友来sunway, 我去meet他们, 可以吗?
Usually lea.. she really do meet some of her friends nearby..
(Mana tau.. she actually go meet I. Ching who apparently facing some problem.. haha..)

We eat la.. like very long lo.. from 7 till 10..
I also dunno why.. not even feel weird..
when CY or WH or LS reply msg or answer call.
Or even to SK who apparently look nervous and keep msging..
Uish.. can't believe this..

When leaving, SK said wanna meet her friend at 
Station 1 kopitiam..
We surely no disagree la..
I just follow around.
She walked superiorly fast.. hahaha..

Highlight point!!!!!!!!
When I step inside,
I can hear the singer on stage singing 'Happy Birthday' song.
I didn't feel weird at all..
just a bit when ppl look around...

Then.. I see SK walked to the back..
I wanted to walk out, cause I seriously believed 
she's gonna meet her friend..
Before I could turn around, I saw I.Ching
who is apparently hidding.. haha..

Unbelievable!
On the table, there's a cake- fruits cake.
Beside, a mini laptop with webcam on.
There's a lady in the screen..
(Due to the shockness and blurness)
When WH pointed to the lady,
I said, "I.Ching的妈妈啊?
LOL..
It took me seconds to realise that's my mum..
My lovely mum.. ^^
Awh..
However, due to the noise, I.Ching help me wear earphones..
talked to my mum.. and my bro-HK was there..
Then daddy join in as well.. 
(P/S: My dad even greet thanks to all my friends through my phone loudspeaker... even said wanna buy them a meal.. awh.. dad.. thought you forgot)
Unexpected..

Then.. they witness me to blow candles..
even wishes me..
感动啊。。
Nearly cry liao lo..
but because too surprised de...
I really dunno how to talk or how to express..
I.Ching, me and XH.. They waited so long at there..
Kesian.. haha.. Thanks so so much lo..

WH(above), CY, LS, me, I.Ching and SK..
Thanks so so much la..
love you al.. ^^
Their effort put inside,
include finding my house number..
contact my friend, Szuat.. who give info
and even Shu Teck- but I.Ching realise she's leaving to HK.
Even waited for my bro to finish his tuition.

Waited me there patiently lagi.. T.T
Thanks a lot la..
Love you very very much..


Note: They actually try to cheer me up lo..
cause I admit.. I was kinda down... and miss home..
and I was waiting for a call lo.. kinda upset..
but this.. this surprise.. heal everything..

P/S: Beware of facebook.
It's a tool for stalker.. haha

No comments: