Here we go!!
Read only if you interested.. lol..
Preview: everyone is arranged in different group at different station.
something like this lar.. everyone stand outside..
And i just sit and wait.. cause at rest..
=.="
From my point of view:
1st station: REST.. LOL..
Not a good start right.. but wait..
2nd station: REST
3rd station: REST
hahaha.. what a luck huh?? aiyoyo..
hmm.. we have like question sticking outside for us to read de..
so, yeah..
4th: Physical examination.
With a male stimulated patient(SP) inside and lecturer.
Note; SP are those ppl who act to be patient.
I did worst in there..
REASON: the SP is a bad actor.
He breathe through mouth and expect me to see it as respiratory distress.
Oi, SIR! respiratory distress not like that ok!!
Then I said, "Can you pls take deep breath in and out?"
Eish.. he can't breath properly arh..
So, I report what I found lor..
manatau lecturer said: "he's a normal patient. His breathing is normal"
I think it's because he wanted to give me clue. Manatau get it worst.
hz~~~
so, I can't finish everything in the 5 minutes time.. :((((
5th station: Lymph node examination.
There was a lump in the neck.
It's a lady lar.. kinda old dy..
the thing is.. I dunno whether it's fat or mass.
=.="
so, i ignore it.. Manatau it's a mass..
hahahaha..
Epic fail lar.. Candy!!
6th station: Pain in chest. History taking.
Uncle!! can't you talk more arh??
I ask one question, u answered one word.
susah la tu!!
eish..
ehhehe
7th station: Denggi fever. History taking with lecturer.
Oi, budak.. itchy say lar itchy..
the way he do it's like, I thought he broke his arm..
LOL!!
hz..
I think I need to improve my body language reading..
hahaha..
So, yeah..
that's all lor..
I done kinda bad actually.
Cause I didn't get ALL the marks..
hz..
study for theory, summative this friday.
study for theory, summative this friday.
Wish me luck, darling bloggy!!
with lots of love, Candy to bloggy..


7 comments:
Dr.Candy!!!! I've been reading all your posts especially the past few posts, about roommate and finally about OSCE.. Leave your roomates story aside because for me roomates sucks big time, haha..
Medic are really though, aren't they, Candy? But pretty much happening thou, when you start treats those patients. Haha.
I was imagining how hard you been studying for all this exams and stuff, plus its IMU. Am pretty sure there is no time even for an outing. Don't worry, Candy!
All the best to you Candy =)
I know you will do your best because you're candy,my friend. Take good care..
P/S : Just as a reminder Candy, its has been 2 and half years since we met. LOL.
Dr. Candy!!!!
Your housemates really sucks big time huh?
But yeah, atleast you have done something to control their behavious, like what I read in previous posts, those rules! Haha. CANDY RULES!!
Medic sounds pretty interesting eh, but when I see those posts from you rite, its really though huh, aren't they? Haha. I'm pretty sure you're really really studying like super duper hard, rite? I guess there is dont even have time for outing, plus its IMU.
I know you're striving for your best, anyhow my best wishes is always there for you, my friend.
P/S : It has been 2 and half years since we met. Just as a reminder candy, to see till when we can drag this thing aite. LOL..
Take care..
Oh hey.. Vimala!! hahaha...
what a two account you have?? hehehe..
It's kinda my pleasure to see two comment at the same time.. pretty exciting actually..LOL..
well, I'm not really that hardworking as you think. But right now, yeah.. I'm studying like book worms!! just it's lecturer's notes and not book.. ^^
haha.. thanks again for your wishes!
anyway, how are you recently? Is everything good? update me pls, what course you taking now? and at where??? ^^
note: yeah, it's tough to a get a good housemate nowadays!! but well, i know you're one good housemate! haha..
keep in touch, my friend. 2.5years ain't that loooonnng enough to make me forget you!!
Haha, it was my mistakes. Used my old account to comment but after I posted then only I remembered " oh oh, am using old account, I supposed to use the new wan, so I wrote a new comment and it pooped out 2 comments".. But its ok. =)
Am good candy, good to know that you're studying like book worms.
Ya candy, everything is messy here, I gt so much stuff to do, and ya I haven't receive a confirmation of some uni's, I applied for Singapore, its kinda hard to get a place there but still I'm trying. They're so ridiculous, applied few months ago, but still no results.. Second choice, I guess its gonna India, not sure about it because I prefer to stay nearer to my family =).. or perhaps Malaysia only lar.
Considering IMU as well,but think about money wise, I don't know :S..
I'll be a awesome housemate indeed, how I wish am have a housemate like you too.. hehe
Anyway, all the best to you again. I HAVE TO meet you as soon as possible. Haha.. take vare candy =)
Candyy! Haha, it was my mistakes, after I commented only I realise "oh no, I used old account", then I comment back used my new account. So it popped out 2 comments.
Anyway time to answer all ur questions. Hehe.
Am good, everything kind of messy lar candy, suppose to enter Uni by March, but luck doesn't hit me guess. Everything seems not right at all.
So my dad said take my time to think wise,he also worried since I've been off from books for like 5 months. Haha. And ya I don't want rush in making decision.
After sometimes, I planned on Dentistry, applying to Singapore and India's uni. So its gonna take some time. Am pretty sure I will join Uni by Next year Jan only. 2011 ain't that a good year for me.
And ya, about my ex plan, on Nutrition, I can't see any further future on it, plus its future mostly in US,UK.. I don't think I can stay apart from my family for quite long long time. =))
So now Candy, you got the updates from me, Heeh..
I wish we're housemates, candy..*dreamy sigh* haha
Awww, feel good to hear the last sentence. We need to meet up, aren't we? Perhaps will come to IMU soon, will give you a call..
Take care & all the best to you Candy =)
hey there!! sorry for late reply!! woah.. what an update for me!!
well, vimala.. take your time to choose. seriously.. like very very important for your future and mostly is your desire in study!!
If you choose one u like, never regret and move forward.
No looking back. This is what I keep telling myself.
Vimala, bout IMU, I think it's kinda economically wise in medicine and certain course. U should really come and gather some information. Cause I did compare Manipal and IMU. their cost for medicine don't have much difference, not like Monash. So, get information, then only think, rationalise, and shot the bull eye!!!
Singapore is a good choice too. but ain't easy lar.. plus u need to handle stress over there barh.. so, well.. let me know your final choice when it's all done and ready!
Indeed very late reply eh.. Hahaha..
Yeap Candy, thats why am really taking a very careful steps to choose the future.
Yeap, I will surely drop by. Now am busy looking at India's uni lar Candy.
And am losing hope on Singapore's uni. Plus its ain't easy to pass I heard.
Am telling myself everyday, all is well. I hope I will manage to get Uni next year Jan. Hoping for the best..
Yea, I will tell you surely. Haha..
All the best Candy and take good care aite =)
Post a Comment