Harloo...
Candy!! Woke up liao marh???
**blur mode: ON**
^^
It's MAY!!
it's MAY!!
Exam month..
plus June as well..
Study smart, Pray hard wei!!! Hahahaha..
(I probably study till sot sot liao.. 12 hours sitting and reading wei..)
P/S: You might think it's a bit doesn't sound like Candy..
Well.. medicine ain't EASY AT ALL!!
hahah..
So, yup..
My slogan for this May & June:
"Study smart, Pray hard, memorize with your brain!!!"
Well.. The main point is..
I'M HAVING MY OSCE TOMORROW!!!
(oh ya.. we gonna need glove!! Digital rectal examination.
wonder what is that? Google it.. haha)
wonder what is that? Google it.. haha)
note: OSCE= practical exam.
Which gonna test us upon our clinical skills.
Sounds pro right?? memorize work banyak lor..
hahah..
IMU boleh marh.. memorize only..
medicine surely by your hand if you have enough memory..
So, get as big hard disk as possible!!!
Well..
I'm mainly studying how to "touch, feel, undress" my patient.
hahaha..
even learn to wash "PROPER" handwashing!
P/S: I practice every now and then..hahaha.. before&after meal
Oi, Candy..
Study lor..
Got to go lar..
Attn: In good mood, cause I just change my watch battery..
The SMILEY watch is back!!
As an encouragement for my OSCE.
Yeah.. Come one OSCE, let Candy give you a big good hug!!
haha..
orh orh..
I confront my housemate lar..
haha.. I mean..
I told her some rules and regulation in house..
Smart lea..
1. Close your door nicely. Don't live in such barbarian way
2. Please switch off toilet light after use. Com'on. Save the earth!
3. Close toilet door everytime using. It's a MANNER!
4. DONT ever use PPS even at 2am. I might be studying and need GOOGLE!!
that's all lar..
haha..
Love you, bloggy..
Stay tuned for more interesting story in my OSCE

No comments:
Post a Comment