Monday, June 13, 2011

An apologize

Today's term:

Double parking

And have you ever try that??

Well, this is what happening:
(trust me, great story ahead!)

After morning 5am wake up,
6am drive to hospital gombak (1 hr journey)

Stay at hospital whole day long till 2pm.

Drive back, 
and I'm half dead!!!

hz.. what a day hurh?

Main point:
Lunch time.
I double park... My bad..
But I put my phone number for in case.

The food.. wahlao..
seriously delicious..
I enjoy eating eating and eating..

and...
SHIT HAPPEN!

I forgotten my phone..
:(

Once i look into that old Sony Ericsson,
9 misscalled with 3 messages!!!
My god!!
I ran out..

In a nervous mood, I said, "Sorry" and quickly remove my car.

Once parking down, I settle back to restaurant.
All appetite gone..

Hz.. bad bad day..
Manatau,
my phone ring again. 

"1 new message"
From 012xxxxxxx

Candy: hurh?? again arh?

Open


** 11** (Carplat) AMOI LO SO RUDE!
DOUBLE PARKING N DIDN'T ANSWER PHONE.
YOUR MUM SURE D*E IN SHAME TO HAVE U AS A DAUGHTER.
DIDN'T APOLOGIZE EITHER!

First reaction, harh?? I did apologize.
Calm down..
And I replied.

"Sir, I did apologize but I guess u didn't hear it.
I know it's my wrong to not being answer your call but there's no such need to scold my mum into it. You have my apologize again. Sincerely apologize from me, to you."

Few minutes passed..
No replied.

So, I decided to call.
(I have no idea where the courage come from but hey.. it's my mum that you're scolding!!!)

I called, no answer. 

He replied:
"Next time when double park, answer yr hp so we know where r u"

My thought: Seems like someone's feeling better.

"Yes, I will. I get my lesson. I apologize again for keeping you waiting for so long.
Accept my apologize and take back your words, will you?
I'm sorry once again."

One very smile drawing words came back,
"Ok"

I smiled like I've just save the world from earthquake!!

"Thanks. and have a nice day ahead!! :) :)"

and unbelievable,
he replied, 
"Same goes to you. Have a nice day!"

Well... what can I say??
He make my day to worst and then colourize it!!!

I guess..
I may still look the same old Candy,
but now... 
There's no longer misunderstanding and cause revenge,anger, hatred.

One apologize, one thank you, one nice phrase..
Everything is all good!

And maxis arh maxis..
The misscalled is notified through messages de lor..
If you're maxis user, u know sometimes the line really not stable.
Don't make this happen again..
pls.. 
:)

All's good.. and all's well.
Proud for the outcome!!!


**stay tuned for my mum's birthday celebration report.**
Report once after exam!

No comments: