Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Summative~~~

It's Sem 2 ah.. Sem 2..
I have all these..
Microbiology..
Parasitology..
Antimicrobial..
Immunology..
Pathology..
Pharmacology...
and Community Medicine...

T.T
I have seriously no idea how to memorize everything..
No idea how am I gonna survive..
TOMORROW!!

Summative tomorrow...
Mummy.... I dunno how to study la...

And that MOFA (exercise) from my elearning
is seriously scared me off...

Dah la.. I can't finish everything..
Now, I don't even know I got study or not..

Cham.. apa macam?
Candy's going crazy soon...

I want pass Sem 2..
Just pass for this Sem 2..
Pass pass pass!!
EOS not even arrived yet..
Tomorrow just 50 OBA..
I dunno how am I gonna survive
this coming 2 weeks...

Dead~~

5 comments:

Mr.Anonymous said...

u r not alone. all the best. besar kosong.

Mr.Anonymous said...

you are not alone. never. =)
besar kosong.

teycandy said...

^^ Thanks anyway..
cause I need a companion now...
which will be great if I can have extra brain

RosanneThe said...

let me be ur another brain~haha

teycandy said...

awh... thanks szuat!!