There's a phrase in my heart...
There's a voice in my head..
So clear..
so loud...
Telling me...
Letting me know...
The feeling is so strong..
that it occupied the entire brain...
as though it's taking my oxygen supply away..
I closed my eyes...
A smile drawn on my face
when the memories refresh back..
Like a photo slides..
with 3D effects so real...
as though I could no longer differentiate dream and truth.
How can this happen?
It felt so so miracle..
A bond that occurred without invitation..
A thought that triggered without intuition...
A feeling that developed without announcement...
The scary part is?
It's everywhere..!!
Look around..
Turn around..
Close my eyes..
Open and focus my eyes..
yet.. It's there..
and it seems like everything's connected!
Like a sparkle..
A fire that spark at the instinct...
and makes everything crystal clear...
I am blessed..
and
I am glad....
yet..
I still need to sit down calmly..
and study
while everything inside
are exploding any moment!!
How could I resist that?
1 comment:
awwwww...so sweet.
Post a Comment