B-O-R-I-N-G!
Hehe..
I had my hospital to Port Dickson government hospital..
Wah lao..
Super sienz de la!
First time, first time ever I felt bored to stay at hospital.
Even my hospital attachment a Segamat is nicer..
Very very small hospital.
Started journey at 7am
and back by 4.30pm..
Super long.. haha..
Other than walking here and there..
Standing and listening..
I just find a place and sit down with my friend..
haha.. curi tulang
She's from US de..
Kesian her.. cause she don't understand Malay..
I am a good translator lea..
LOL..
I wonder how my housemanship gonna be..
Pengsan straight away for
running, standing, walking whole day!
Hz.. That's why I joined training in Milers..
haha..
That's all lo..
See.. there's even nothing to post over here..
Oh ya!
I saw a newborn baby...
He arrived today at 6.45am..
Cute la.. like so so small oni..
When you look at the way he cuddle in his mum's arm,
all the expression is "Awh...."
What a big difference compare to now.. haha
THE END.. LOL..
Sad part:
Early morning dah give my friend a morning call..
Yet.. she still late and missed the bus..
so, she called back and asked me to sign her attendance
We used to do this for minor classes... Hz..
She used to be the one who came late..
or else.. the one who asked me to sign..
Mana tau..
I got caught for signing her attendance..
hehe..
When the matron (Head nurse) called her name,
Her name is the first one lagi.. memang cham!
I admit that I signed lo..
I gave excuses that I signed wrongly..
haha..
It came out of nowhere..
That nurse pun tau tau de la..
She just said, "Sign wrongly very dangerous la.."
The other future doc in my group pun tau tau de la..
Still, they asked lagi..
Eish.. So pai seh de..
I am--- the girl who sign for her friend..
LOL..
Nvm nvm la..
got comforted de.. better jor..
or not... whole day surely very down...
:/
Sigh...
No comments:
Post a Comment