Yeah.. Yup..
I was surprised.. and shocked..
Haha..
Here it goes:
From my previous post..
I was way way too down d..
cause I trust him, dad..
a lot.. lots~~
So, when he break a promise,
I'll feel very very down~~
Yeah.. i know.. being spoilt huh?
Probably...
I admit I'm dependent on him..
Cause he never fails to cheer me up..
and he do success every time.
It's like..
he can sense my sadness through phone.
He was way too busy to fetch me back..
yet.. Fri night..
(I don't have class for this Fri.. but thurs class till 6.30pm)
he came all the way to fetch me.
I get so shocked.. that I nearly stunned.
The first moment I saw him,
he smiled at me...
Sweet~~
cause he seldom smile..
he used to be that kind of cool dad..
You know.. those seldom smile and laugh along..
So.. I felt warm when he smiled.
He was driving all alone.
It's sunday, today..
And i'm still at Segamat..
Going back on Monday.. hehe^^
He doesn't trust public transport..
so, he's gonna fetch me again
haha..
overprotective?? yeah.. i guess
So.. another surprise
He was driving all the way alone..
He used to have a friend company and I'll be sleeping..
but that day was different..
we talk talk and yeah.. he like tease me
I dig out his love story since he asked mine.
haha..
I found out one of my ancestor is Nyonya..
it's like real Nyonya.. dress, shoes, food
everything la..
but not from Malacca
(Reminds me of a friend..^^)
erm.. lots la..
some privacy and confidential..
Lol..
Like his past.. my future...
my childhood.. blaX3
haha...
one thing is that...
I love you, Dad..
Thanks for everything.
P/S: Yeah.. I know I know.. It sounds like I was so upset previously..
But this is who I am.. I forgive others easily.. but hardly for my own mistake.
Not something good, right?
wait wait.. I never angry to my dad.. Never..
because it's love..
No comments:
Post a Comment