Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Hey.. I like you!!


I looked into your eyes..
Smile instantly...

A feeling of being drawn towards you..
wish I could talk more to you..
and the first phrase would be:
Hey..I miss you ^^

And.. there you are...
walking in so perfectly gesture..
wish I could say:
Hey.. return back my breathe please..

Sitting next to you..
having these butterflies in stomach..
wish and hope to say:
Hey.. mind chasing the butterflies away for me?
I wanna enjoy this moment awhile

Looking around..
searching over for your face..
wish for you while thinking:
Hey.. Where are you? I've been looking for you.
Don't hide ya..

**Looking here and there for you**
Met your eyes..
Looking straight into you..
and smile sweetly..

**Hiding the smile from you**
having blush all over..
Turn around.. You too..

**Checking over and over the time**
Finally.. typing message for you
Just to chat with you
BUT.. you're faster than me..
Up to cloud nine...

Finally..
talking to you..
I lost my focus!
my only reply from my brain is:
Hey... I like you!!!
**smile sweetly...**

P/S: Just an inspiration from song 'Kissing you by Miranda Cosgrove'

No comments: