
"Life Is Like Rainbow... You need both sun and rain to make its colours appear"

Even a shinny day
may ended with rain..
Every rainbow is formed
only with sun and rain...
Even a perfect day
may ended with tears..
Every perfect day of life is formed
only with laughter and tears...
I went to Pulau Ketam yesterday..
since I staying overnight at SK's house..
Her house is at klang.. which is half an hour drive.
The previously day was all fine and nice..
I bought myself a nice formal shirt.
Thanks to them for provide ideas.
except for the part eating with family..
which causes me to have anxious and terrible panic
The boat to P. Ketam was suffocating..
I need sea breeze.. feel the air!!
instead of the stupid air-cond.
Unfortunately.. there isn't a way to avoid.
I left my purse inside the boat..
I really wish I can type all the details out..
But it's just so so hard to refresh everything again..
I can't stand with over-viewing the scene like movie
over and over again...
All I know is..
My tears rolls down unexpected, uncontrollable
whenever my bro, dad and mum called.
I can't even actually say the word properly..
when I finally have to face the truth that it's gooone.
How much I wish I could turn back the time..
How much I wish I could be more careful..
How much I wish I do turn back to have a look..
Bloogy...
There's no word to describe the pain..
cause it only causes more pain whenever refresh button started..
I wish hard.. very hard..
to have "delete", "renew", "overwrite" and "backspace" buttons in life
But I appreciate every little help and effort..
It makes me realize..
who's the one.. cares and love me the most..
and who's the one.. just comforting..
No comments:
Post a Comment