Candy ah candy...
17 days ahead to semester exam lo..
Still playing around ah?
haha..
Candy: Yup.. stress hormone isn't applied to me yet..
Lolz...
Started my revision yesterday..
I found out that..
How can I finish all these??
Memorize and digest in these 18 days time??
Not including the exercise and practice??
wah..
Complied for Biochemistry..
Anatomy and Physiology...
not forgetting Behavioral Science..
2 hours lecture per day sounds fun..
but when exam is here, it's no longer nice..
Self study mostly =(
(Note: nice lea... but doesn't increase my curiosity to read.. haha)
If all that is Maths papers..
I wouldn't be asking these question...
Have to stop thinking of Mr. Maths...
Only Semester 1..
can't imagine my semester 2..
(Note: the toughest Sem exam in all with highest probability to fail...cham..)
Time to pray...
cause i'm having problem in concentrating...
while study...
relax awhile.. watch NBA.. play games...
all the knowledge is unload by the end.. haha..
Time to be serious lo..
Candy.. study ah...
2 comments:
+U, watch more NBA.
lol/
dizzy yet can't sleep. ugh.
Ya lo.. NBA is part of my examination too??
Not need sleep la..
Post a Comment