Friday, June 25, 2010

A fairytale day

Can you feel the magic in the air??

Yesterday was a special day...
cause
it's a fairytale day

Exam over..
Holiday is here...
Haha..
Say "NO" to books+ notes
Hahaha...

Warning: It's gonna be a long post

Firstly, Wednesday night sleep over Ing.C's house
Sleepover^^
4 of us including her
sleeping on a queen size bed
haha..
Watch movie together..
waiting for our turn to use bathroom..=.=
Dinner together..
Nice^^

Here's the main part..
Thursday where magic works...

breakfast:

Next:
To Sunway Pyramid
For Ice Skating!!!
It was really really fun!



Firstly, i was like "I can't even stand properly"
Then "I can't let go my hand off the side"

Lastly,
Two is better than one, we hold hands
and support each other
(Note: go ice skating with friends is really fun.. )
and we felt down quite a number of time
haha.. but that's what friends do.. support

and.. I laugh non-stop when fall down.. haha
It was just way too fun and funny


Finally, around 3pm
we have to end the magic.. as that's the time limit
due to skating competition on 24/06

We went to have our lunch first
at Asian Avenue inside
hehe.. skating need energy.. lots

After eating,
we walked around..
then saw Full House
out of sudden,
we ended taking photo every mirror..
haha..
and me, proudly to say.. I'm the photographer^^




Memorable moments
with unforgettable experience
under the magic in the air
to create a fairytale day.

The secret is..
my friends.. ^^

No comments: