Was kinda moody today..
after checking my result for my very first assignment..
I have to reset my minds..
Not a very good thought that I have...
Nothing big deal..
At least I passed, right?
Learning to accept imperfection..
Learning to accept that I'm just not good enough..
but never ever give up trying..
There's nothing wrong with "B"
nothing big deal about "A"
Cause.. A for Andy..
B for Bandy..
And C for Candy!!
(How about D??)
What cheers me up?
A single picture of smiley can hardly cheer up..
But this..
Beauty and The Beast..
Spent some time.. watch the fairy tales..
Have some hope within..
Look at the amazing of love..
Have some imagination..
Look into the fairy tales
Cause...
I believe in fairy tales..

And at the end of movies,
I'm smiling while typing and accepting
that I ruin my first assignment.. lolz..
no worries though..
still have the second one^^
Fresh in memories,
the first time I failed an examination
when I was taking my SAM at Taylor's.
The very first Chemistry test..
(I was absent for classes over JPA scholarship attachment and didn't study well)
I cried over the phone talking to my mum..
cause I can't withstand the pressure..
especially when the teacher came over and talk to me..
She is a very good teacher..
but she thought there's sth wrong with me
(Note: Other subject are normal.. well.. a bit good in Maths which worries her as she thought I have some difficulties in Chem although not in SPM<-- according to her)
Haha..
Look at me!!
Nothing big deal to fail!
not a "B" gonna upset me.. >.<
Haha..
Cause this experience is the one
that earn me to be the highest scorer in Chemistry
in Express Classes at some exam..
(Just lucky enough.. My chemistry not that good actually.. haha)
Guess what..
Now, it's just the beginning...
To "B",
"You're not qualified to upset me cause even "Fail" failed to to that"
"Might be once.. but not once again"
=P
No comments:
Post a Comment