I looked into my drawer..
few days ago
while I was still at Segamat..
In my lovely room..
I found a box..
belongs to the girl in the past...
The girl who was once so care-free...
having a life without worries...
with a limited view to world
It's a pretty box..
full of stars..
but isn't the one from the sky..
Had I nearly forgotten my past?
I smiled while looking at these bottles..
I smiled at how a little things able to draw a smile..
Had I change recently?
Losing my identity as well?
No, I wouldn't let that...
Let the girl in the past remain..
It's one of my hobby..
for now..
and always...
Keep them in bottles..
store them up..
put them back to drawer...
but don't erase them away..
cause They are my memories.
6 comments:
wanna know something?? i remembered u gave me 1 of them for my bday when we were 15... n that time u were crazy with the star thingy.. i remembered.. haha... i miss u..
Hehe... Yeah... Wanna know something too?
The stars are given to you.. means I really really appreciate you as my best friend forever. Nothing expensive but it's meaningful to me..
I miss you too..
Till now, still crazy over stars.. ^^
i know... its meaningful too.. u put effort for my bday present.. thanks...=) you'll always be my best friend too.. all the best k..=)
Yaya... So are you... Going to Manipal soon huh? take care ya.. keep in touch too..
Got blog ah? or facebook ya.. ^^
nope.. not manipal.. im goin 2 some uni in chennai... ya, u take care to.. ya, wanna start a blog too.. soon la.. hahaha...
Oh.. alright then... enjoy while studying.. ^^
Let me know when you created your blog.. haha
Post a Comment