
I can hear the thunder...
As though there's someone unhappy.. angry
and shouting for something happened..
Feel uneasy.. not safe..
Feel like something missing...
whenever the blue blue sky
turns to be grey in colour....
Slowly.. without noticing..
Drop by drop...
water falls down from the sky...
to wash away the dirt..
giving us a fresh air...
with the help of wind..

It's just like life..
Tears drop...
Each drop wash away the sadness...
We wide off the tears..
yet can't control ourselves from crying...
We tried to smile..
yet can't avoid ourselves from crying....
Cry..
There's nothing wrong to cry..
It's not something good..
but doesn't mean it's something bad..
They said..
cry as long as you want..
cry as hard as you wish...
Just make sure..
that you won't cry over the same matter again..
how many of us can guarantee this?
No matter how hard I cried
No matter how the tears wash away sadness..
Some of the pain..
Some of the wound..
doesn't end even though I cried more once...
It only end when I finally
letting it go..
When I let go...
there's some part deep inside won't let go..
Just don't feel of letting go..
That moment... was my last cry
For once and last one..
my tears drop again..
and washed away the pain...
giving myself a new start..
Just like how the sun appears
no matter how long the rain falls...
All I need to do
is just make sure..
I smile again after crying..
That's what matter most...
Through the window in my room...
I could see a peaceful view...
even a nice view of KLCC and KL Tower..
but when rain falls..
everything disappear behind the cloud..
leaving only white and grey sky..
with droplets of water..
It resemble my thought..
caused....
when I cried..
there's nothing left..
except what cause the tears...
No matter it's
Rainny.. Sunny or Windy..
I learn now..
that I should enjoy and appreciate
cause I finally realise
that letting it go
doesn't mean I won't think of it...
Still a part of my past..
that make what myself is today...
and what makes rainbow special

No comments:
Post a Comment