Thursday, May 27, 2010

First Time...

I'm back.. to my lovely hometown again..
Hehe...

Proud of myself..
Real proud..
Cause this is the first time
I take public transport back here...


The bus ticket was 11am this morning
and my lecture suppose to end at 10.15am
which means...
It supposingly to have enough time

However,
the very first lecture was cancel due to unknown reason
and the second lecture start as usual..

This really isn't a smooth lecture timing..
(Shows how poor is lecture timing at IMU.. haha)

At the very second lecture,
the lecturer talk real long..
It's like one slide can talk almost 10 minutes..
Real long.. and most important...
She always talk about extra-academic information

Although that sounds interesting,
it would sounds nice
when she rush at the important academic info.

As the result of her favourite talking,
thanks to her..
We ended class at around 10.35am!!

I was like what la..
How am I suppose to go there on time??

SK decided to fetch me there previously..
However, her stuff is still in her room..
as well as mine..
I should have brought to class, right?
But laptop is really heavy la..
I thought there'll be enough time..

In a very rush way,
I really really hope that I can make it to the bus.
I don't want to wait for time to arrive there..
It's the first time...
and I don't want to hate that lecturer...

Thankfully,
after SK good rushing driving skills
I managed to arrive to the platform on time.

I nearly went up to a Malacca bus..
haha..
Well, all the buses are nearly the same
and I don't have time to ask for bus plat no.

Thank for the driver,
he told me the bus for Segamat...
So, there am I...
Found my seat..
and sit down..
and wish for the last thing...

That is no one sitting next to me..
and.. I'm blessed!
haha..
I can place my heavy laptop bag beside me..
Sitting comfortablely..
and hearing to songs..
trying to keep myself awake...

(View out of my view when rain pours)

I arrived safely to Segamat...
Got down too early
that I have to walk back a distance..

While walking at the side of road,
I laughed at myself..
because it just look like as though I'm homeless...

Eish.. why do I think that way ya?

Oh ya..
Dinner Mum order some dishes at restaurant
as a treat to me..
^^
Love to be back at home...

No comments: