Monday, June 7, 2010

C = Candy?? or Clumsy??

Yesterday was Sunday...
Sun-day..
means supposingly be the day to relax and have fun..

Yet,
I'm stucked with a bunch and tons of paper
to study+memorize??
not forgetting the heavy dictionary-like book.

So.. due to the boring words about nervous system...
I decided to clean my room..
(Note: I clean my room every week out of bored.. haha)
then I really tak tahan the dirt at living room

As the result,
I mop the house..
(super dirty.. dunno how to describe.. like didn't mop for ages.. that's why I have sandals for indoor)

The fact is...
it takes energy..
resulted in sweaty..

At the end after shower,
I realised my hand has a 'scratch'
I thought it's just a scratch although it's quite painful..

I put on a plaster...
By next morning,
it becomes a big wound!!
I can't really write properly during my class this morning..
cause it at the bend of ur finger

(Note: it isn't bleeding.. it's my reddish painful wound..
kinda deep.. wonder what I did too)
I'm not overstress to torture myself..

Exam is around the corner and I hurt my fingers.
Right hand some more..
(My domain hand is right hand)

Now,
it takes time for me to
write, brush teeth even wash a dish!!
and i need both hand to sms too.. =.=
everything need the right hand..
left hand kinda lagging.. haha

Good la, Candy..
Clean the living room but ended hurt yourself..

C=Candy=Clumsy...
(Always hurt my legs and arm but just scratch.. unlike this one)

Should consider my future career carefully..
doc can't be clumsy..
haha

3 comments:

teycandy said...

I washed my hand before eating lunch.. carefully not to touch the wound..
Then after eating I wanna wash my hands again but I forgotten and scrub it.. Ouch.. it's bleeding la.. Great....

Anonymous said...

C=Clumsy lae. takkan tak tau??

teycandy said...

now i know...=.=