It's all just the matter of time...

with you around..
I used to the days..
depending on you..
I used to the days..
to laugh with you..
I used to the days..
to talk to you..
The days are just like memories
How can I forget them easily?
And these memories..
they behave in a strange way..
When you're in crowd,
they leave you alone..
When you're alone,
they occupy you like a crowd
All I wish to have..
Is just
someone to share my thoughts
someone to listen and talk to me
someone to draw my smile
someone to company
someone to care
someone for me to depend
I just used to have you..
Now, without you..
the days will be lonely
causing me to think of you
and finally miss you..
How many lonely person are there?
How many of them missing someone?
How many of them wish not to be lonely?
I tried to ignore..
try not to think..
Just for this few minutes..
Let all these occupies..
Let me take off the wall just for awhile..
When will this stop?
When will I adapt?
If you're just another person
who's lonely,
appreciate your companion..
be a companion
by becoming a listener first
cause this girl is just
the another one who
always appreciate accompany
Because when two lonely ones
get together..
There's no longer loneliness
Two is better than one...
4 comments:
Yup... you are right... two is better than one...
"And maybe it's true,
That I can't live without you
Well maybe two is better than one"...
Haha... nice song... well, candy... i am always beside you... i will lenf\d you my shoulder if u wan... but i am so sorry to let you alone last time... a sincere appalogise from me... i will lend you my ear if u really need it... be happy always ya... take care too...
Yeah.. I'm so addicted to the songs for months...
It's my caller ringtone for months as well.. lolz..
Eh, where are you? can't see you de..
(Thought you said beside me... haha.. joking)
Hey hey.. you apologise for like so many time lol.. it's all in the past le la.. one year ago lea.. At least I know you're not leaving me on purpose, you're forgiven (anyway, you done nothing wrong.. not even need to be forgiven.. not need apologise la..)
I always need a pair of ears de la.. so, you gonna be supper busy de lea.. I'll start msg you as well.. you sure boh?? haha..
You too.. be happy and take care..
Haha... thanks for your kindness ya... ermm... y din i receive any of ur message de?? i am damn free now... i like to be busy la... haha... so give me a message as you want ya... my phone is always there for you...
Oh.. alright.. Right now.. this moment.. send you a message lol.. haha
Post a Comment