First, of course.. everything at last settle down.. The truth is there for us. And all I need to do, is just left to ask for forgiveness..
Got my idea while taking shower last night.. and as the result, smiley seems to appear..^^
Although it's not gonna heal the wound perfectly, I'm sure time will do the rest while I'm trying all my best and at the same time being just perfectly me, myself.
I know it's not gonna be easy, but I'll give my best to it.. Just hope and wish everything's gonna be fine.. As smiley said, when there's a will, there's a way.
And my will is to close back the gap between us!
I know smiley has been too busy with all his assignment (to cheer others as well as smiley itself, I guess.. Just joking). And I'm like very very free.. with only 2 hours of lecture per day... Can't disturb smiley the often although I wanna to.. ^^
So, move on to the second..
The second hour of lecture was cancel.. due to.. erm.. I'm not sure..^^
But I'm still glad for this.. and came out with a brilliant idea.. That's to go out.. for a shop, walk.. anything.. will be great rather than staying indoor for more than 12 hours not including sleeping hours!!
Third,
I got my PTPTN loan.. Glad that it's approved although there're bunch and bunch of papers work to complete for that loan and I need to return back in 20 years.. 20 years!!! I was like what?? 20 years??! I'll be like 40??!! I don't want.. haha..
So unfortune that I can't get any scholarship.. haha.. hope can settle this loan before I'm 40..^^
Forth,
my friends and I went to karaoke.. firstly, I was like.. well.. better than nothing although my aim is to buy a pair of running shoes for today's training. Because we're students, so we have the very students' price at RM10 including a meal. I'm thinking of not singing and just wanna listen..
But I have to say that this outing is just so so great that i sing along with them^^.. what a great improvement of my life.
(P/S: I'm not using microphone.. haha.. can't sing with that yet.. give me some time)
Although most of the songs they sang are Chinese songs, and I'm not completely "banana".. I still able to get myself few favourite songs.. and some english as well.. but I was singing alone for quite a few English songs..
It's pity that there's not "Two is better than one" and Tohoshinki songs.. I'm so addicted to these songs recently.. ^^ I'm sure they'll have in future.
Fifth,
Lastly, I manage to get myself a pair of running shoes.. It looks nice for me.. and the price isn't really high.. Manageable.. and comfortable so far.
Lastly,
The Infinity Miles training.
My god!! I felt like I was on the moon.. Two main reasons...
One: I felt like I need oxygen tank to breathe!
Second: I felt like my brain unable to get enough oxygen or glucose which cause me felt like as though I'm floating.. More to like a drunk person..
(P/S: wonder what will happen if I'm drunk.. haha)
The training is so intensive.. with push up.. strain our muscles..
and running all the way..
I was sweating like as though I just had my shower without towel!
and I'm so so thirsty as though I'm undergoing dehydration.. haha.. (sarcastic pulak)
But I'm glad and feel lighter after the training. It's like.. My life so intensive...
and it's much more better than running alone... (I'm not alone!!) haha..
And I can't imagine how red my face is.. It's like as though I'm gonna faint any moment.. haha...
and now.. i still able to sit down.. relax to calm my arteries and vein.. haha
typing my favourite day ever..
Love today!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment