Thursday, March 18, 2010

Recovering..


After such a long time.. for months...
Finally.. I'm back to continue my footsteps back to track...

Let's have a review of all these months...

I made a great decision that changes my life and I'm glad for that decision.
Relieved and released a burden of my life...
Starting a life with a new and clear cut.
Having a new lifestyle away from home

and homesick...

I am officially university students...

Gonna be 2.5 years away from home
Gonna be 2.5 years staying at Bukit Jalil
Gonna be 2.5 years IMU student (For Bkt Jalil campus)
Gonna be 2.5 years as Medical Student

I'll be studying exactly and even further deep of biology world..
I'll be having my own stethoscope.. (Grey or black??)
I'll be learning learning learning and learning..
I'll be a future doctor!!!

Looking at all these..
I'm actually looking forward for my own future..
wow.. haha..


By.. no one else other than..
Candy..

No comments: