Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New room

Arghh... 
I somehow miss my old room!!
Haha..

Officially move into this new room 
today!!
Haha..
Spent lots lots of hours cleaning up..
Ough...
Seriously, I wonder how the previous gal live..

Dirty dirty dirty wei...

The new room is spacious..
but I can't find any Candy's smell in it.. 

And I slept around 4am and woke up at 9.30am..
wat a great day huh?
hahaha..
Still, I really appreciate having a elder bro..
He drive up with another worker..
help me to move the table.

Or else I might die under the heavy table..
LOL..
Haha..
Ehy.. still, I do move the bed and wardrobe.
almost taken away my breathe!!!

And this is the first time I felt asleep in Sem 3..
Lol..
I really very tired dy lar..
Somemore morning continue moving lea..
and and and..
the lecture.. NW.. seriously.. sleep-induced talk.
Haha..

Wat to do? It just doesn't get my attention..
Candy ah candy..
wait wait.. 
CLEARANCE: I felt asleep like few minutes only lar..
My fren keep kacauing me..
haha..
So, I do listen but not for the attention. 

I'm havin my CSU tomorrow..
my clinical skills..
very very stressful class..
as in it's practical by all those doc who shoot question.
IT'S LIKE MATTER OF LIFE AND DEAD..

Sem 3?!
Seriously?? No fun to relax.. but definitely lots to learn+study
:(

No comments: