Thursday, February 10, 2011

Past.. Present.. yet no future

There's a day in 365 days per year..
that was once remarkable to me.
that was once meaningful to me.

yet..
it's already losing it's valuable.


There're a bits and pieces of you inside..
that were once welcoming.
that were once pleasant.

yet..
it's already losing it's appearance in my life.

I had once make a wish for you..
and..
I still do..
just in an opposite way now.

Surprisingly,
it was once very hurtful 
but, it's now healing.

It was once unforgivable
but, it's now forgetful.

It was once a poison
but, it's now nothing!

How great can my mind work?
I don't know...

but I do know..
there's always a limit.
Once in a loong loong time..
so is now.

I guess..
You just lost my faith on you.
and beware, once gone..
it'll never come back.

You taught me this, and listen..
I learnt it well..
I might smiled at you.. but you know, I am afraid of you in fact.

No comments: