How hard is it for you?
How do you feel?
Are you okay?
That're the phrase
I wish I could tell him...
I realised how short life is..
I am always aware the fragility of life...
It can all ended as tragedy..
or changed the story line, make it a fairy tale..
He's a young doctor..
in a way.. he's young at heart.
Look at him, he smiled..
Look at him, he care...
A doctor with 3 postgraduate,
with an age of nearly 65..
He could be old..
yet.. he's awesome!
I am a medical student..
Yeah, I am..
(There it goes..)
A conversation started..
a heart to heart talk..
Doctor should be a good listener..
but sometimes, doctor also need a listener.
How sad is his story?
How tragedic is that?
How can he smiled and said?
He's my inspiration for now..
His quote:
"Secret to stay young are:
stay happy...
let yesterday remain there..
and smile.."
When I first listened,
it's just a typical phrase...
A phrase even you understand..
but do you apply?
Do you do?
He told his story...
His son, when he asked our age..
Doc: "He's about your age.. older.. about 23. Taking medicine in Manipal"
He smiled when he said..
He's proud.. He's happy for his son...
I smiled to his story..
till..
Doc: "He's at his forth year.. but he passed away in an accident"
while showing his son's pic inside his purse..
It torn my heart..
looking at him....
At that sudden, he's not that young doc..
but a father who need hug..
The way he took off his spec..
God~~ he need a hug!
he smiled to us..
as though we gave him a comfort..
How can this happen?
Look at him..
He's so kind hearted..
Life's short people..
appreciate what's in front.
Cause you.. and I..
We, we will never know what happen next second.
I really wanna give him hug..
and whisper
‘He's so proud to have you as dad, too"
2 comments:
owh~!!
candy..i will appreciate our friendship and love ya~!!!
a hug for u~!!
Awh~!!
I'm so gonna hug you when we meet up!
Hahaha.. Love 2!
Post a Comment