Today was a..
very short yet long day..
Had a gathering with my friends..
My schoolmates!!
Oh.. How much I miss them??
Wish I can replay my memories with them again..
They are:
long time no see- Shu Teck
future beauty holder- Szuat Hui
Always laughing- Kai Sin
Super crazy of 2PM- xiao po Charlotte
enjoy disturb Charlotte like me- Li Shan
Oh.. Forgotten to scold Charlotte!
Eish... I'll have to wait till Thursday then..
This is just the opening..
What's the secret??
I can't tell.. haha
I finally able to confirm something..
something I wish he didn't involve in.
though I know it's so clear; right in front of me...
What should I do?
He's totally gonna make them upset..
can't he keep a bit low profile?
eish... he really don't care much, doesn't he?
He won't kena nag la..
but I surely get one.. a "brief" talk for sure.
Even just the other day he went out till late night,
I'm the one listening all the talk...
They want me to talk to him..
but do I qualified to say that?
What should I say??

All I know is they worried for his future..
his study... result..
That's what their job.. can't blame..
And me??
I'm just worried that he may regret in future..
Doesn't want him to follow my footprints left behind..
But he won't gonna listen..
I know..
I was once teenage like him..
ignoring everything you listened...
Oh.. What should I do know??
I talked out.. asking their opinion
I was so so confused..
Funny huh? I'm the one confused and worry
At least.. I'm pretty sure that..
if one day they see with their eyes,
he is so so dead!
He don't really know how fierce all these could be
He never receive punishment before..
unlike me.. they were strict...
very very strict...
even canning..
Probably that explains my teenage's improper behaviour
haha..
But I realised quick enough..
with minimize damage and wound..
How about him?
Would he realize quick enough?
What would happen to him in future?
Don't he know??
Hope he can realize as soon as possible..
The worst part is..
He doesn't want to talk to me!!
Hate that.. I was like talking to the wall..
though I do sometimes talk to the wall..
out of bored.. lol..
So, what now??
I know him well enough to know..
he don't like us to tell him what to do.
but is he mature enough for everything??
I'm worried..
if this continuous.. I'm going crazy la!!
No comments:
Post a Comment