I have been..
taking medicine..course
pills..
antibiotics..
and putting cream!!
I remember that...
when I was in teenage
around secondary school time,
I used to avoid seeing doctor..
avoid taking in pills or medicine...
and..
honestly,
I hate eating all the stupid pills
given when you're sick.
Oh ya!
I remember I lied once to my mum
that I had taken the medicine..
though the fact is I throw them away...
Haha.. alright, I'm guilty!
I just hate the medicine..
can't they be sweet?
I'm not diabetic.. just hate bitter!
and the taste really really bad..
It's like the taste of pills can stay
in the throat.. all the way to your digestive system
and take all my appetite away!
And now...
I hurt my leg before this..
due to the stupid shoes I had..
First, was the corn.
It's quite a common skin disorder.
But it's painful as it's at your foot palm
hence, every single step I take, it's painful!
That's really terrible...
especially when you need to walk to uni everyday!
After a month loooonnng...
My mum drag me to see doctor
(I still dislike seeing doc.. but I'm taking medicine course.. crazy huh?)
All he do after few simple phrases,
is just give me medicine..
those pills again..
and antibiotic!!!!
Secondly, I hurt my legs
during skating..
that's bad huh? but I still love skating
And due to the open deep wound,
I got inflammation..
which means those bacteria got interested to my wound..
hence, they are flirting with my immune system..
haha..
As the result, my legs swell up..
It looks ugly.. yet I found it funny.. haha..
It doesn't hurt that much..
except when cleaning the wound.
So, due to the inflammation...
I have to see doctor AGAIN!
then.. he gave me few simple phrases AGAIN..
then gave me antibiotic AGAIN..
This antibiotic taste really really bad..
though they do have pretty colours.. but I still hate them.
THEY SMELLS LIKE DURIAN!!
I HATE DURIAN smells in my throat..
I lost my appetite more often now!
Durian smells antibiotics.. haha
That's not even the end!
The corn doesn't heal fast enough..
So, today my mum nag me to go see doc AGAIN!
as usual..
few simple phrases AGAIN
then give me antibiotics and pills AGAIN..
Fine..
I hate pills+antibiotics..
Can they just stop give me antibiotics?
I'm so so so sick of pills now..
AM I SO ILL??
I think I'll end up..
so antibiotic after all these...
My immune system better be strong.. or not I'm gonna work with it..
So fragile!
The worst part is..
As a medical student, I have to finish all the pills..
Note: You have to complete antibiotic.. not even less one pills.. so that the antibiotic can work efficiently or else it'll end up like as though you never take any.. stupid huh?
That's that's that's just... ow.. so unfair..
feel like throwing all to the hungry bin with wide opened mouth waiting..
yet I can't..
reason? cause I knew better than others as medical students.
Eish...

No comments:
Post a Comment