Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Tired

Has been long time.. about a month.. hmm.. more than a month since my last post
Maybe still don't really have the habit to write blog every day.. Haha..

Well.. actually i ended my final exam today.. should be very very happy
But something happened.. Something i wished that i could turn back the time so that i would not ever do that..

Oh ya.. about my roommate lea..
Well, I'm not angry on her.. I guess this is really a big problem in my head. I can't really pissed off to someone that long..
After the day typing all my angry words through here, i think and think.. Actually i didn't even tell her what i felt, so.. i can't realy blame her for that. Maybe she just used to be like that while i don't really used to that.. Its just some mistakes in understanding each other.
Moreover, i guess she won't do that for purpose. At least i don't have a big big stone in my heart to hate and angry at someone.

Back to the title..
I had been sitting in front of my laptop
I have not been eating
I did not leave this seat
I did not stop looking at my handphone
I did not stop trying to online.. Trying to connect to someone
Since i ended my exam at 3p.m.

I thought after exam, I would not have to study
I would not have to face book 24 hours
I would not have to put myself to such a condition that i don't even know myself..
But, not this time

Forget about that.. Looks like every time and whenever i feel sad, tired, happy.. looking for someone to talk.. this is always the best spot...

No comments: