Thursday, November 12, 2009

I can't afford

This year is really not a very good year for me..

The first thing ever happened to me during this very first year is the lost of my beloved handphone.. Can be considered as my very first own handphone that daddy bought for me..
I can't blame anyone that I lost it.. It just happened because of my careless..

Still remember it happen after Chinese New Year. Well, I went out with my friends to a mini fun fair to have fun. The most enjoyable moment is when i able to drive the what-so-called "car". It basically because i still don't have my license yet.. And i can't stand my uncle who taught me to drive. Really can't stand de.. He said i very slow la.. bla.. bla.. bla..

So, at the peak of happiness.. I lost my handphone la.. It just so nearly that i would be able to get it back to myself.. Get back everything i could.. But I just didn't..
Ever since that moment, i was really silent. The feeling is just so real that I nearly lost all my sense.. i tried to smile in front of my friends.. I thought I would be okay..

But not till my daddy said "Lost le.. Then buy a new one lo..."
Still remember it's early morning when he saw me awake so early (I don't usually wake up early especially when it's holiday). That's the moment when the tears dropped.. All i know is that i just hope i could turn back the time..

I know.. Time can do lots of thing
Including cure your pain, erase your memory, create new experience..
But the only thing time couldn't do.. Is to let you turn back to do everything again..

I'm just can't believe that I'm gonna lost all my contacts, nice and funny meassage and meaningful MMS again..
I've lost all my contacts for this year up to 3 times la..
I have just no idea how it happen but it just happen..
I just couldn't afford to lose it again.. Not this time..

No comments: