Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Someone

I need a companion~~

Study weeks are seriously 
seriously~~
Meant to go back hometown study...if you can

T.T
What to do?
I need those plastic and picture model..

I miss my home dy~~
How much I wish Segamat is nearby!!!

I need someone..
to off the light when I 
accidentally asleep on bed.

I need someone..
to wake me when I
accidentally asleep on table..

I need someone..
to remind me when I
get on too stress and forgot to eat..

I need someone..
to company me when I
just can no longer go through..

I need someone
to tell me to rest when I
get overboard and strain myself to max..

I need someone..
to draw a smile for me when I
forgotten my smiley face..

I need someone..
to talk to me when I
study whole day.. way way too much!

I need someone..
to care about me when I
feel like going crazy any moment!

I need someone..
to bring me eat nice nice food when I
get so so hungry sometimes after study..

I need someone..
to teach and guide me when I
get lost in the stack of books!

I need someone..
to give me a hug when I
feel everything's so not okay..

I need someone..
to put me in track of time when I
just get so lazy to study..

I need someone..
to care, love and protect me..
when I'm alone~~

I miss you..
Yeah.. you.. you know who you are~~


Go home or don't?!
Staying here = living in emptiness
EXAM causes all these!!!!

No comments: