Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Twilight Saga - New Moon

I watched the movie on 27 November 2009!!

I'm really too excited to watch the movie... Can't wait to see Jacob has his hair cut...
It is really hot and handsome...
I like the way he tried to protect and cheer Bella up..
The way he looks into the eyes of Bella and try to tell her how much he love him and yet try to keep her happy and protected from any harm...
He did a very big sacrifice and always ready to provide his shoulder for Bella like a guardian... Especially when Edward wasn't around for Bella...

The movie is really.... Well... Nice movie...
I had read the book version and after watching the movie, I realised that I can actually understand better and picture better...

It may not be as exciting as I was reading the story book...
At the scene whether Jacob will be able to win Bella's heart back or not...
At the scene whether Bella could make it or not to save Edward from being exposed...

I was so attracted when I was reading the story... Even forgotten the time is ticking as passing very fast...

I still actually like Jacob's character when I first read more about him in New Moon...
Recently, I started reading on Eclipse...
I could understand that Edward is more suitable for Bella but yet... I still like Jacob...
His character which always ready to draw a smile on you...
I would love to have a sun around me... Just don't dry me up... ^.^

No comments: